Shipping weight:0,27 Kg
Product weight:0,26 Kg
DescriptionA masking liquid to cover those parts of the design not intended to be part of the picture. For cardboard, paper or other air-brush surfaces. Apply undiluted with cotton buds or small wooden, toothpick-sized stikks, writing or dip-pens.
The colour design should be applied only after the masking liquid has dried completely. Then rub off the liquid frisket with your finger or an eraser. Do not leave the liquid frisket on the surface for any longer than two days; then remove it completely, as the remaining matter may yellow. Clean your tools thoroughly with soapy water. Close the glass bottle tightly and protect it from frost.
- Shake well before use.
- Liquid frisket, colourless / liquid frisket, coloured is ready to use and can apply using a cotton bud, a chopstick, nib or a quill. (Don´t use expensive brushes!)
- The product is dilutable with water, but dries very quickly into a rubbery-type transparent film that does not dissolve in water.
- Please clean tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Close the top tightly as soon as possible after use.
- After the masking fluid is completely dry, the masked picture areas can be painted over using water-colours, gouache colours or AERO COLOR Professional. (The drying process takes between a few minutes and more than an hour depending on the thickness of the coat!)
- After this coat of paint has dried properly too, the dried rubbery-type film of the masking fluid can be removed by careful rubbing with a dry and non-greasy finger (please do not pull off!).
- The masking film should not be left on the support for longer than two days and must be completely removed; otherwise there is a risk of yellowing of the support!
- Very soft, weakly grounded textured paper types like e.g. rag paper or torchon paper are not suitable for masking techniques.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 20, 100 and 250 mL.
Contains: synthetic resin dispersion without ammonia.
Question on item
Question on item