Miniature-Grip-V.3-Dunkel-(70mm)Miniaturengriff dunkel mit Bügel für Figuren bis zu 70mm Höhe.
A smart holder system for painting and sculpting tabletop and board game miniatures - touchless, comfortable and much more precise.
The V3 Series Holder System is comprised of Holders, Grips, and Adapters to provide painters and sculptors of all levels of expertise with a unique aid for their painting or sculpting arsenal. The V3 Series Miniature Holder System offers a comfortable, touchless, and precision application for miniatures, sculpts, and flat figures up to 90 mm (3.5?) and miniature busts up to 1/9 scale.
The Grip is a variation of the Holder and maintains all of the basic features of the Holder. Each Grip includes a conical split cork designed to easily attach miniatures that are pre-pinned or still attached to their casting sprue. The cork releases from the Grip using a simple lever action. With its ergonomic shape and smooth processed surface, the V3 Miniature Grip offers a more pleasurable painting, sculpting, or modeling experience. All grip variants are made of beech wood, the light beech has a transparent finishing and the dark walnut and limited one has a colored and natural based protective coat, resistant to sweat with the DIN EN 71-3
The V3 Series Grip is now available in two different colours (light and dark) and with three different bar sizes:
- 50 mm = about 2,0"
- 70 mm = about 2,8"
- 90 mm = about 3,5"
Note: The base part is always the same! Just the sizes of the metal bars can be chosen!
Improvements to the new V3 Series Holder:
- The split conical cork is 30% larger providing more space for your figure.
- The base is made of precise turned hardwood
- The overall design creates greater stability for miniatures or armatures
- a nice lasered design makes the holders more grippy.
- minimizes the natural muscle tremble of your hands for maximumcontrolof brush tip, modeling tool, sculpting tool, or airbrush.
- No need to touch the figure once it is in the Holder. This eliminates dirt and oil on painted surfaces, and molded shapes won?t accidentally deform.
- The professional ergonomic design increases comfort level for prolonged use.
- easy and intuitive to use with multiple variations possible.
- usable with brushes, modelling tools and even with an airbrush.
- removable, split conical cork. Replacement corks will be available from us in the future!
- The 360* rotatable bar disassembles for both easy priming and removing of finished pieces.
- usable in either right or left hand.
- Cork adapters are removable for quick mounting and release of figures and are designed for versatility including use with pre-glued and custom bases.
- Made by a passionate artist, for passionate artists.
Alle unsere Artikel werden in sorgfältiger Handarbeit und passgenau produziert. Alle Holz- und Korkteile sind Naturprodukte. Fehler in Maserung, natürliche Trockenrisse oder Astlöcher sind keine Mängel und darum kein Grund zur Beanstandung oder Umtausch. Für alle Holzteile beträgt die Rumtemperatur zur optimalen Lagerung ca. 18 °C. Im Winter wird die Lagerung in beheizten Räumen empfohlen. Hohe Luftfeuchte und Luftfeuchteschwankungen sind grundsätzlich zu vermeiden.
Frage zum Produkt